See photos (9)
The Vineyard Trail Beaune Santenay
Touring cyclist , Oenological , Walking/pedestrian , Mountain biking in Beaune
Warning: Unsecured hours
The Vineyard Way : A dream ride between dry-stone walls and famous vineyards that will give you wings.
The Vineyard Way: a 22-km bike trail in the heart of the vineyards –ideal for Burgundy wine lovers!
Pass through welcoming wine villages and discover prestigious wines: Beaune, Pommard, Volnay, Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet and Santenay. The bikeway is slightly hilly as it runs along
the slopes of the vineyards.
- Difference in height
- 220.71 m
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- See all reviews
- 221 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 223 m
- End altitude : 219 m
- Maximum altitude : 288 m
- Minimum altitude : 213 m
- Total positive elevation : 221 m
- Total negative elevation : -225 m
- Max positive elevation : 44 m
- Min positive elevation : -37 m