See photos (18)
Festival "de Bach à Bacchus" 2023
Classical music , Jazz and blues , Music , Recital , Concert , Guided tour , Theatre , Festival , Contemporary music in Meursault
From : 10€ Full-fare
Warning: Unsecured hours
The association "Les Amis de la Musique à Meursault" offers you a high quality programme for the 38th edition of the festival "de Bach à Bacchus" which will take place from Friday 7th to Sunday 16th July.
Friday 7 July at 8.30 pm, Château de Meursault. The soloists of Cappella Mediterranea, Mariana Flores, soprano, Quito Gato, guitar, piano and arrangements, and Romain Lecuyer, double bass, will give a concert entitled "Alfonsina - the paths of the vine", traditional music from a...The association "Les Amis de la Musique à Meursault" offers you a high quality programme for the 38th edition of the festival "de Bach à Bacchus" which will take place from Friday 7th to Sunday 16th July.
Friday 7 July at 8.30 pm, Château de Meursault. The soloists of Cappella Mediterranea, Mariana Flores, soprano, Quito Gato, guitar, piano and arrangements, and Romain Lecuyer, double bass, will give a concert entitled "Alfonsina - the paths of the vine", traditional music from a wine-growing region of Argentina, Cujo in the Mendozza region. This concert will be the first production of this programme with the release of a CD (Alpha-classics label) of the Cappella Mediterranea soloists on this occasion.
On Saturday 8 July, come and spend a Saturday in music from morning to night in Meursault
- 9am, Château de la Velle. A musical breakfast with the Alma trio, accordion, double bass and guitar, will gently wake you up with gypsy jazz.
- at 11am, at Mr and Mrs Nichols', 18 ter rue Pierre Joigneaux. Enjoy a jazz aperitif-concert in partnership with the association "Jazz o Verre" of Beaune and the association Les Aligoteurs, which aims to promote high quality Aligotés produced by talented winegrowers. On the programme, a tribute to two famous trombones, JJ. Johnson and Kai Winding, with Simon Girard and Lou Lecodey, trombones, Thibaut François, guitar, and Michel Molines, double bass.
- at 3.30 pm, Château de Cîteaux. Sophie Jammet, a rockn'roll and particularly natural sommelier, invites you to discover wine through the art of tasting. Her interactive "seule en scène" is full of poetic and humorous stops. With glass in hand, you will taste four "village" appellation wines with her. You will drink Sophie's words, who with her deep tone will enchant you and tell you about the magic of wine, thanks to a selection of texts by vibrant authors, enhanced by her own tasting advice. Sophie offers you a beautiful moment of bacchanalian conviviality. A show to be savoured, without moderation.
- from 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm. Discover four places in Meursault, glass in hand. A wine grower will make you taste his wines, and musicians will play in an informal setting and in all styles of music: Julien Blanc and Yves Henry on the piano, with the Marthe Henry house, the Enelka trio (violin, cello and accordion) with the Berthelemot domain, the Harmonie de Meursault with the Boyer-Martenot domain, the Amaranthe ensemble (theorbo, court musette, sopranos) with the Pierre Morey domain.
Sunday 9 July at 10 am. Discover the vineyards of Meursault with " La clé des sols " : Karoline Knoth, historian, and Françoise Vannier, geologist, will search with you, during a walk, for the keys to be able to read the scores of the soil, shaped by geological and human history. Open your eyes and ears wide, they invite you to an unexpected approach, where you will put your hands to the wheel, to discover the vineyard from an unusual angle...
Sunday at 6pm, Saint-Nicolas church in Meursault. Marc Coppey will play the solo cello suites N° 1, 3 and 5 by J.S. Bach.
Monday 10 July at 6.30 pm. Visit the cellars of the Château de Meursault, with tasting (8 wines). Special offer from the Château de Meursault for Festival spectators.
Monday at 8.30pm, Saint-Nicolas church in Meursault. Discover two young musicians, Brieuc Vourch, violin, and Guillaume Vincent, piano, who will perform works by Beethoven, Mendelssohn, Chopin and Rachmaninov.
Tuesday 11 July at 10 am, Les petits Charrons. A unique encounter between the world of wine and that of perfume: in an olfactory garden, facing the vineyards of Meursault, discover the history of the Climat "Les Petits Charrons" and the creation of its perfume. Marie-France Bravard takes you on an unexpected sensory experience between understanding the terroir, playing with aromas, tasting the wine and smelling its perfume. An unforgettable moment in the heart of the vineyard!
Tuesday at 7.30 pm, Château de Meursault. In the old winery, with texts by Baudelaire, Colette, George Sand, Verlaine, Louise Ackerman, Hugo and many other authors, Brigitte Fossey will tell us about perfumes in literature and Yves Henry will translate these impressions into music by interpreting works by Mozart, Schubert, Liszt, Chopin, Debussy, Fauré, Rachmaninov, Scriabin...
Tuesday at 9:30 pm, former vat house of the Château de Meursault. To end this first part of the Festival, let yourself be tempted by the Festival dinner in a beautiful harmony of food and wine. A moment of pure conviviality in one of Burgundy's most famous places, where the famous Paulée de Meursault takes place every year.
Sunday 16 July, Saint-Nicolas church in Meursault. The brass and percussion ensemble Kaléid Brass will perform under the baton of Jean-Charles Dunand. With works by G.F. Haendel, R. Strauss, G. Gershwin and M. Kamen, this will be the occasion to discover a world creation composed by Thierry Caens: "Miroir", a concerto for brass ensemble and percussions and two solo trumpets. The composer and Reinhold Friedrich, who returns after his participation in 2022, will be the two soloists.
Contact by email
- See all reviews
Base rateFrom 10 € to 30 €
Reduce rateFrom 10 € to 25 €
- From July 7, 2023 until July 16, 2023